Machine Vision Solutions
Transform your productivity with automated inspection systems. Whether you are bringing a new product to market or working to improve quality and traceability, EPIC enables you to bring your ideas to reality.
High speed, high tolerance inspection systems.
EPIC custom designs systems to meet the most complex inspection challenges.
Damages & Defects
Improve productivity and enhance product quality:
- Holes and voids
- Damaged edges
- Artwork defects
- Bent dip tubes
- Damaged or absent closures
- Damaged or vacant spray triggers
Characters & Codes
Ensure product safety while maintaining product quality:
- Dot matrix and non-dot print
- OCR and OCV
- Lot, date, and bar codes
- 1D and 2D bar codes (QR codes and custom artwork)
- Track and trace capabilities
Seal Integrity Inspections
Assure safe, reliable products and maintain consumer confidence:
- Seal contamination (product in seal inspections)
- Channel leakers
Alignment & Positioning
Guarantee consistency and reliability in every finished product:
- Graphic position and alignment
- Misaligned and mislayered webbing
- Missing and misapplied labels and lids
- Part position feedback systems
Match & Verification
Prevent recalls and returns, execute quality control at pace and scale:
- 2-piece containers
- Ensure lid and label artwork match
- Cover and container match
- Artwork and recipe verification
Filling & Orientation
Improve productivity and stay competitive by automating complex inspections:
- Bottle presence and orientation before filling
- Spray trigger or cap orientation
- Overfilling and leaking
- Foaming detection
- Dip tub insertion
Custom solutions for discrete manufacturing inspections tailored to your product needs. Inspect for:
- 360-degree bottle inspection
- Perforation presence and depth
- Graphical inspection
Don't See What You're Looking For?
Speak to an engineer. Chances are, we have a solution for you.
EPIC only selects the best equipment and instrumentation for your system. Our responsibility is to provide you with a successful solution.
High Definition Line Scan Imaging Machine for Defect Inspection
EPIC designed, fabricated, and integrated a state-of-the-art 2K color line scan imaging machine. The company required detailed, high resolution product imagery for QA purposes. The system delivered market leading inspection capabilities and eliminated the need for in-person QA manufacturing facility visits.