Administration, Human Resources & Finance
Jen has received the following degrees:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Finance and General Business from Missouri State University (Springfield, MO)
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration with emphasis in Finance from Keller Graduate School of Management
- Master’s Degree in Accounting and Financial Management with Chartered Financial Analyst Participation from Keller Graduate of Management
- Four years of experience as Vice President of Private Banking at The Business Bank of St. Louis
- Almost three years as an Adjunct Professor at Devry University
- Two years of experience as Vice President-Branch Manager at National City
- One year as District Sales Manager at United Retail Group, Inc.
- Two years as District Manager at Charlotte Russe/Rampage
- Business and financial management
- Accounting best practices
- Human resources experience
- Recruiting, interviewing and hiring
- Health benefits, life insurance and retirement plans
- Knowledge of policies to ensure compliance
How does Seitz bring value to EPIC?
Jen directs all financial aspects of the business, including: accounting practices, budgeting, financial planning, financial analysis and monitoring of financial performance. She also upholds strong financial management and accountability. Seitz provides timely, accurate and reliable financial information, ongoing cash flow projections and enhancing internal control. She is responsible for reviewing contracts and human resources administration, including: recruiting/hiring, employee relations and benefits administration.
“Action, enthusiasm, results and the impact I make on others, in the company and the world,” said Seitz.
Jen is goal oriented and seeks exciting breakthroughs. She enjoys the freedom to set her own course and is attracted to assignments that allow her to maximize her talents.
“I enjoy working in group situations and drive forward momentum to achieve a goal. I am very active and energetic, and I love variety. I thrive with multiple projects going on at once. I am not afraid of the unexpected,” Seitz said.
Jen enjoys running, biking, swimming, rollerblading, etc., and she is always up for a challenge. She likes watching baseball and football on TV, but prefers playing outside with her kids.
Most People Don’t Know
“I am a “mirror image” twin. I was also a fast-pitch softball pitcher from the age of 5 all through high school, and I played the trombone from the age seven through high school,” explained Seitz.
Seitz’s favorite quotes are:
“What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, remains and is immortal.” -Mason Albert Pike
“Life is much too short to pay mind to your fears. Be who you are and live for your love. It’s the only way to be happy.” -Dorothy Mendoza Row