Chris Hanson received his Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from Washington University in St. Louis, MO.
- Almost 10 years as a Senior Instrumentation and Controls Engineer
- Experience with designing and building sulfuric acid plants for the fertilizer industry, smelting operations and power plants
- One year as a Senior Instrumentation, Electrical and Controls Engineer
- Experience with designing and building industrial gas separation systems
- Over 15 years of Power and Controls experience at EPIC Systems
Specific experience in:
- DCS and PLC programming and implementation
- Instrumentation and Valve specifications
- Electrical system design
- Continuous process control
- Sanitary processes
How does Hanson bring value to EPIC?
Chris brings value to EPIC by matching engineers and projects to ensure both are successful. “I mentor the power and control lead engineers to make decisions that will produce successful projects and satisfied customers,” said Hanson.
Chris’ professional motivation comes from helping the power and control engineers manage and execute projects. “I enjoy guiding engineers to make decisions that will result in projects that are timely, financially successful and technically correct,” said Hanson.
Chris enjoys outdoor activities. Swimming, cycling and running are a few of his favorite hobbies. He is also interested in photography.