Working at EPIC
EPIC is looking for talented engineers, craftspeople, and team members with a “can-do” attitude who identify with our belief that due diligence at the beginning of a project results in long-term success. We encourage every employee to make their own decisions, empower employees to move projects forward, and eliminate bureaucracy as much as possible.
EPIC’s solutions are the cutting edge of American manufacturing. Since everything EPIC does is a custom solution, every project provides unique challenges, keeping work diverse and interesting.
Once on board, our employees enjoy many years of intellectual, personal, and financial fulfillment. We encourage continuing education and offer a complete benefits package. We support safety training and technical certifications across all areas of engineering and fabrication.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Interested in joining the team? Click the “View Current Openings” button to be taken to our online careers and human resources portal.
Established in 1995 by co-founders John Schott and Matt Quinn, EPIC is a multi-discipline industrial engineering and fabrication company based in St. Louis, Missouri. Watch the video below to learn about EPIC’s business groups, industries served, and outlook on providing turnkey manufacturing solutions.
EPIC’s full-time employees enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Eligibility to participate in the EPIC Incentive Program – potential annual bonus based off EPIC’s yearly performance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – a bank of hours per calendar year to be used for vacation, holiday, sick, personal time, etc.
- Competitive 401(k) match and immediate vesting (after 30 days of employment)
- EPIC Wellness Program – various company events, formal and informal, throughout the year focused on employees’ physical, mental and emotional wellbeing
- Opportunity to participate in flexible scheduling options
- Access to Group Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance (a portion of which is paid by EPIC)
- Disability insurance paid by EPIC
- Basic term life insurance paid by EPIC
EPIC Company Culture
We take pride in our exceptional company culture. From the very beginning, EPIC was founded upon certain principles that make EPIC an alluring place to work. These principles include treating others how you would like to be treated, maintaining a healthy balance between professional and personal lif, and providing employees with the tools necessary to do their jobs efficiently and safely, just to name a few.
In fact, EPIC has been named a St. Louis Post-Dispatch Top Place to Work for seven years running since 2013. Click through the photos below to get a taste of what it’s like working at EPIC.