Our hearts go out to those affected by the flooding. Every day EPIC Employees are reminded of the damage caused by the recent flooding. Just feet away from our facility is a farmer’s field that is covered by a blanket of water.
Less than one mile from EPIC’s front door, homes have been lost and business sidelined from the flooding.
For that reason we wanted to provide a list of ways one could help in the relief effort and a useful list of informational resources.
How you can help:
- Make a Donation to the Red Cross
- Make a Donation to the United Way of Greater St. Louis
- Sandbagging: For information call (636)-464-7407
- Advanced Flood Level Information
- MODOT Traveler Map: Provides detailed information on what roads are affected by the flooding