Social Madness 2013
What is it?
Social Madness is a one-of-a-kind competition that measures a company’s social media engagement. Companies are placed into size categories and are judged by an algorithm that scores engagement across the various social channels as well as a voting platform . (The size of the company’s following is not taken into account) The winner of the competition from each size category wins $10,000 dollars for the charity of their choice.
Why is EPIC Systems Participating?
Our objective with Social Madness is to help an organization that we have a special relationship with and grow awareness of our company. Throughout the Social Madness contest EPIC is partnering with Special Olympics Missouri and will be working hard to showcase their great cause.
(EPIC with Special Olympics Missouri) (EPIC’s 2012 Over The Edge Team)
We are also in the process of organizing this year’s Over the Edge team for EPIC.
If you would like to go Over the Edge for the Special Olympics or donate to our
team, visit the 2013 team page.
How Can You Help?!
Let’s get down to the brass tacks – we need your help to make this a success. We have two steps that will take no more than five minutes of your time. Here is how you can help:
1) Participate on our Social Channels: If you haven’t already, like/follow EPIC on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. After that, engage with EPIC on any of the three channels (or all of them!) by liking, commenting or sharing. We will be posting a lot about the Special Olympics of Missouri over the next few weeks, as well as some of our normal posts. The more you interact with these posts, and share them with your network, the better chance we have of winning the $10,000 for Special Olympics Missouri.
2) Cast your vote for EPIC every day. EPIC is under the “Medium Company” tab along the top of the page. (You can vote once per day, every day.)
That’s it! Please take the time every day over the next month to help Special Olympics Missouri. Below are the links to the various social channels that we will be competing on. Thanks for your help!
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/EPICSystemsinc
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/EPICSystemsInc @EPICSystemsInc
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/705217?trk=NUS_CMPY_TWIT
- Voting Platform: Business Journal’s Social Madness (Under the Medium Company Tab)